Camp Weequahic is located at
210 Woods Road, Lakewood, PA 18439
Our physical address will come up correctly on any of the map applications. If you’d like written out directions, please see below.
From New York City and Vicinity
- Take any road leading to the New York State Thruway (I-87) north.
- Take exit 16 (Harriman) to Rte 17W.
- Follow Rte 17W toward Binghamton to exit 87 (Hancock) which is the second exit for Hancock. Make a left turn at the stop sign at the end of ramp and follow to the end.
- Left turn onto Rte 97 for .1 miles and turn right at the Getty gas station.
- Make a right turn at the stop sign crossing the railroad tracks and Delaware River into PA and Rte 191.
- Stay left at the “Y” in the road and continue for one mile.
- Turn right onto Rte 370W and continue for 7 miles (just past Poroski’s Lumber Mill) and turn left on Rte. 247 South.
- Continue on 247 S through the small crossroads of Lake Como, and look for the large entrance sign for Camp Weequahic on the right (about 4 miles past Lake Como, Woods Road).
- Camp Weequahic is about ¾ mile off Rte. 247.
From Philadelphia / Scranton Area
- Take any road leading to I-476N (Northeast Extension of PA Turnpike).
- Take exit 115 to I-81N.
- Continue to exit 187 for Carbondale (New Rte 6 East (Casey Highway, NOT Business Rte 6).
- Travel on Rte 6E for 19 miles to the stop light in Waymart
- Make a left turn onto Rte 296N and continue for 5.5 miles.
- Turn right on 247N. and drive about 10 miles (there will be signs for Camp Weequahic and Lake Como), and look for the large Camp Weequahic entrance sign on the left (Woods Road). Camp Weequahic is about 3/4 mile off Rte. 247.
From Central & Southern New Jersey
- Take any road leading to I-80W.
- Continue on I-80W and take exit 34B (Sparta) to Rte 15N.
Continue to the end of Rte 15N.
- Take Rte 206N and continue over the bridge into Pennsylvania and through Milford.
- Continue past Milford and take I-84W.
- Continue on I-84W and take exit 30.
- Turn right at the end of the ramp and take Rte 402 North to Rte 6.
- Turn left onto Rte 6W and travel through Hawley to Honesdale.
- As you enter Honesdale, turn right onto Church Street (following Rte 6W signs) and follow to the end of the street.
- Make a left turn and then right onto Rte 191N (Main Street).
- Continue straight to the end of Main Street (191N).
- At the end of Main Street (191N), make a left at the fork and take Rte 670N.
- Continue about 10 miles on Rte 670N to the intersection of Rte 247.
- Turn right on 247N. and follow for about 10 miles (there will be signs for Camp Weequahic and Lake Como). Look for the large Camp Weequahic entrance sign on the left (Woods Road).