|Hello! The first day of camp will be here before we know it. Here’s a good checklist to see how you are doing so far. |
– Contacted Camp Trucking to get your camper’s bags to and from camp?
– Ordered the necessary Amerasport clothing?
– Looked at the packing list online or in the Forms and Documents section of your CampMinder account?
– Contacted PackMyRx to prepare all daily, pill-form medications including vitamins, Claritan & melatonin?
– Filled out your camper’s Travel, Bunk, Camper Profile and Activity Request forms in CampMinder? These are due May 15.
– Started filling out your camper’s Health History form online and sent the Physicians Authorization form to your camper’s doctor to complete? These are due June 1.
– Downloaded the Campanion app for your phone?
We can’t wait to get everyone to camp this summer and so appreciate your work in preparing for a great summer. Please don’t hesitate to call or write if we can be helpful!
PS – Please expect a May 15 email with Special Event/Dinner clothing ideas, the Parent Handbook, Phone Call Policy, and more information on our Testing Protocols. Thanks